Other than the standard PolkaSpots Supafly Wi-Fi jobs, I seem to be immersed in a number of reasonably exciting design projects right now.
Can’t complain either, it’s always a pleasure working on something creative not just writing code.
Current Websites Include:
Wild Swans – London based Scandinavian Fashion Retailer
Wild Swans – the UK’s leading Scandinavian fashion store. I’ve been tasked to modernise their existing site and integrate with a high-end commercial shopping cart.
- Created a custom WordPress integration so the owners can quickly edit pages without having to faff with html or code. Good lesson in php, custom widgets etc.
- Importing the blog from blogger ensuring pages titles etc. are preserved.
- Setting up a monthly newsletter campaign using our spanking new system.
- Integrating with commercial shopping cart.
Go live’s due at the end of the month.
Once Was England – In Memory of a Vanished Land
Once Was England – a highly regarded lifestyle blog covering all things from a vanished land. The site’s being moved to a WordPress blog and a sub-site created around the popular page, previously held on Tumblr.com
- Another custom WordPress integration designed to mimic the existing simple style. Once Was England has grown up and a larger site is now required.
- Importing the blogs, images and comments from Tumblr to WordPress – no easy task…
- Setting up an online shop from where OWE will sell fine English wares.
Go live’s set for this week…fingers crossed.
PolkaSpots Supafly Wi-Fi – The UK’s Leading Wi-Fi Hotspot Company
Ok, a bit of a cheat this one but still important… I’ve just redone the existing site moving it from our previous CMS (Business Catalyst) into yet another WordPress blog.
Live 11th Jan 2011. Check it out here…
- Getting back on the bike after breaking my foot in November 2010. Got to lose some Christmas pounds.
- Organising my 30th birthday which looms closer everyday.
- Lusting after bike porn and spending too much time reading bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com
- Enjoying the Boris Bikes
- Missing my cat who ran away on Friday…