In life and business, he who dares wins.
As discussed many times before, people like to follow like sheep. People don’t like to be different. Make sure you think differently if you want your business to succeed.
Here are a few things you can do to help build your business:
- Get out – socialise, talk and interact with interesting people.
- Watch – open your eyes, observe people. Stare at the sky.
- Holiday – endless work saps energy and inspiration. Get away.
- Phone – don’t answer if you’re busy. Send the caller an email.
- Think – don’t agree to things too quickly. Say no sometimes.
- Experiment - fail sometimes and learn from your mistakes.
- Dare – those who follow rarely hit the big-time.
Got of an idea? Implement it before someone else does. Watch your competition but do something different. Think about what people actually want, not what you think they want.
Ideas are nothing without great implementation. Everyone can copy an idea, only a few can implement them.